Operations and costs when buying:
- Creating an account in Spanish bank
- Obtain your N.I.E (Numero de Identidad de Extranjero) 80 euros
- SALES TAX (IVA) of 10% primary and secondary market
- AJD Tax Revenue 1.2% (only if you purchase a new property)
- The costs of Notary preparation of a notarial deed – from 0.4% to 0.8% of property value
- The cost of land registration approx. 0.4 percent. property value,
- Legal costs (about 600 euros) preparation of documentation for the notarial deed
- Entry to the mortgage books approx. 250 euros
- The cost of connecting media, water, electricity,
All the formalities associated with these costs lie in our hands and lawyer. Valuing your time, we make every effort so that in the shortest possible time be able to sign a notarial deed. And you can fully enjoy your apartment.
Additional annual costs of maintaining the property include:
- Cadastral tax payable every year in October, is approx. From 100 to 350 euros.
- Utilities averages from 100 to 500 euros per year.
- Charges for utilities water, electricity, Internet
- Heating your home (XI – II) air conditioning / fireplace
- Home insurance